Registering for the Oak Bluffs Bluewater Classic
The OBBC is excited to be involved with the SFC CBS televised tournament series! All OBBC registered boats are invited and eligible to compete. SFC registration is complimentary, and there are big money prizes! For more info and to register, please click the SFC link below.
Island dockage is limited to a first come first serve basis and you MUST be paid and registered on this website to be eligible for a slip in Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven, or Falmouth. There are 2 different Martha's Vineyard dockage options, Oak Bluffs Marina & Vineyard Haven Marina. Don't forget, boats can LEAVE FROM ANY PORT (no limits). That means you can leave from anywhere, but will need to adhere to the OBBC schedule, range, and rule guidelines.
There will be a looping shuttle from Falmouth to Oak Bluffs for the awards ceremony on the evening of July 15th for mainland-based crews only. 4 complimentary tickets per vessel will be provided. Extra shuttle tickets can be purchased for $25 (round trip). Shuttle tickets MUST be purchased by registration day on July 11th either at check in or online. Purchase extra shuttle tickets online.
$2,495.00 if postmarked or online time-stamped by May 15, 2023
$2,595.00 if postmarked or online time-stamped after May 15 and by July 1, 2023
$2,695.00 if postmarked or online time-stamped after July 1, 2023
** Registration will be open until 6pm on July 11, 2023.
- 10% of tournament proceeds are donated to the MV Boys & Girls Club, and MGH Colon Cancer Research Fund
- Entry Fee includes captains bag and bracelets/tickets for ALL meals/activities/tent access for 4 people.
- Meal tickets can be purchased upon registration at either registration tents.
- Saturday meal tickets are $50.00 each if you need extras. They may be purchased when registering on Tuesday, July 11th at either location.
- There will be a complimentary boat shuttle for mainland crews coming to the awards ceremony. The shuttle will loop from Falmouth Harbor to Oak Bluffs starting at 6pm. Each Vessel will receive 4 complimentary tickets.
- Additional tickets can be purchased at $25 each either at registration check-in July 11th or by using the shuttle tickets link on the bottom of this page.
- All vessels will be assigned a shuttle time/directions. Shuttle bracelets and times will be handed out at OBBC check-in registration on July 11th.
- The last boat leaves the East Chop Yacht Club dock at 11:30 pm sharp on Saturday!!
- All OBBC vessels can register for the SFC Series for free by using the link below.
IMPORTANT DOCK INFO
Oak Bluffs Harbor uses Dockwa for slip sign ups, however the dockage is closed to the public. Once you pay/register with the tournament, you will need to email Oak Bluffs Marina a slip request at email@example.com. Please be sure and include your vessel dimensions. If there is availability, they will open the block and advise you to register. For Vineyard Haven Marina dockage, please email a slip request to Jmcguire@falmouthmarine.com. This marina does have space for larger vessels, and is located only 2 miles away from Oak Bluffs. You MUST be tournament paid and registered before securing dock reservations at either location.
Registering for Oak Bluffs Bluewater Classic
Register and pay online with a credit card.
REGISTER FOR THE SFC All OBBC vessels can compete in the SFC by visiting the SFC website, clicking the "Registration" button, and following the prompts.